Nephrology and Hypertension Medical Services
Our practice is committed to providing the finest care to our patients.
For more information, or to request an appointment, please contact us.
Our expertise in patient care includes the following concerns and focuses.
- Blood in the Urine — Hematuria
- High Blood Pressure — Hypertension
- Renal Consultation
- CKD Patient Management and Education
- Evaluation and Management Services
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment for CKD patients
- Renal Biopsy
- Diet and Lifestyle Counseling
- Dialysis, including Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, and CVVH
- Nephrology-related Clinical Trials and Research
- Anemia Management (including EPO and IV Iron therapy) for CKD Patients
- Pre and Post Transplant Care
- Disease Management Contracting Initiatives
- Vascular Access — Interventional Procedures